Jewellery and bujutsu?

Hello,

This blog is about two important parts of my life: martial arts (under the Dentokan umbrella) and making jewellery.

Please join in - there'll be ponderings on processes, and pictures of processes (maybe not in my gi, though...) but in both jewells and bujutsu I've got sooo much to learn, and waffle on about.

Friday 16 July 2010

Folksy Friday 16th July

Hello - just whizzing off to accompany my friend and her gorgeous son to toddling gymnastics, as chief coach. Not really. I think it is to wear him out.

It is a rushed FF today therefore, but the items were carefully chosen yesterday. With your eagle eyes and sharp thinking brains you will spot the connection immediately : )

No time to list all items at the bottom today - which is naughty, sorry - but if you click on the item you'll be whizzed to the sellers fine shop.



o


7 comments:

Esme Dodsworth said...

lovely items, love the cat :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool collection! Love the cat ;-)

JAustenJewelleryDesign said...

Fab items - love the scarf.

Jacqueline x

Unknown said...

Great chainy finds. Loving thw quirky scarf and the kitty
Gemxxx

NOfkantsCurios said...

I too am a fan of the loopy scarf from our fellow July Jester!!!!!

Reminds me of paper chains!

Natalie x

The Little Bead Box said...

Thanks for including my chain, Cat. I love the ear-rings - perhaps I should look at sourcing some coloured chains?
Liz
x

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Top Cat!

Post a Comment